Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 52 - Tuesday May 24th

If there's anything, anything, you should know about me. Is that I'm competitive.  At work today, a developer decided to trounce around with his new ipad game called Tilt to Live HD.  His score was about 700,000 thousand and he smiled proudly.  I took it upon myself to download the game to my ipad and take him up for a challenge.



I set this score about 10 minutes into downloading the game.  I snapped a picture and emailed it to him with the score in the Subject line.  With the deed complete, I went back to the usual grind and forgot about the game.


Fast forward 5 hours.  At about 9PM, I get an email.


This was inside. A score of 1,995,816 provided in retort by the developer I challenged.  Heheh... I smirked. I laughed... ... then got down to business.  About 15 minutes later. I was satisfied with a score that I believe he might need a few days to try to get close to.  I shouldn't keep the carrot too far from the horse, else the horse won't run. ;)

This is my reply to him:





The subject line reads: 5,308,255   :)



No comments:

Post a Comment